Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Sale and Purchase of Goods
Console Customs LLC ("Seller") hereby agrees to sell, and You ("Buyer") hereby agree to purchase, goods of the description and quantity described on the checkout window ("Checkout") and incorporated herein by this reference ("Goods") on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
2. Purchase Price
Buyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Goods as posted on this website attached hereto.
3. Payment Terms
The total amount of the Purchase Price shall be payable in full by Buyer according to the payment due date stated at Checkout. Any portion of the Purchase Price unpaid past thirty (30) days shall be considered overdue. All amounts past due are subject to a late charge of the lesser of one and one-half percent (1 1/2%) per month (being eighteen percent (18%) per annum) or the highest lawful rate. In addition, Seller shall have the right to pursue any remedies available at law or as provided herein and shall be entitled to reimbursement from Buyer for Seller's costs of collection, including attorney fees, legal fees and costs and disbursements.
4. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price, with incorrect information or incorrect shipping charges due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, delivery shall be made in accordance with Seller's shipping policy in effect on the date of shipment. Delivery dates provided by Seller are estimates only. Seller will make reasonable efforts to deliver in accordance with such dates; however, Seller will not be liable for failure to deliver as estimated. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by Seller, Goods shall be packaged according to Seller's standards and practices.
6. Limited Warranty
Seller supplies as its sole warranty the following:
7 day money back return policy.
- If for any reason your are not satisfied with your purchase you have 7 days from the date you received your controller to notify us that you would like to return it. We will provide you with a RMA# and other return information. You have 10 days from the date we provide a RMA# to return the product to us.
- All items but be returned in new condition with all original packaging and documentation.
- Refunds are processed after the item has reached our location. Shipping charges are NOT refundable and items which were shipped for free will be refund less the actual shipping charges.
- Console Customs does not have any restocking fees.
- Items that are not refundable include but are not limited to: LED's, Mod kits which have been installed, Video games or any custom ordered products.
1 year limited warranty on all of our new Modified controllers.
- This offer applies only to new modified controllers. Non modified controllers are covered by manufacturer warranty only and is the responsibility of the buyer to contact the manufacturer for warranty service. Used or clearance items will have their own warranty terms and conditions.
- Our warranty covers Defects of the mod and the controller itself for a term of 1 year from the date of purchase.
- Our Warranty does NOT cover conditions related to Abuse, neglect, wear and tear or natural disasters. This includes, but is not limited to, Worn or broken thumbsticks, loss of calibration, pushed in or broken buttons, damaged caused by exposure to liquids or any other conditions which are not a result of a manufacturing defect.
- Patches or updates are NOT covered under warranty. All controllers are sold to function with the current state of games noted in the description. any changes to these games which prevent the controller from working are NOT covered under warranty.
- Removal or tampering with any security seals will void the warranty of the controller.
*Note: clearance items may include used controllers a which will be noted in the item description and will have their own warranty terms.
The warranties provided for herein shall be governed by Seller's warranty policies in effect on the date of shipment.
7. Disclaimer of Warranty/Limitation of Liability
Seller undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the Goods or that the Goods will be fit for any particular purpose for which Buyer may be buying the Goods, except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, and Seller disclaims all other warranties and conditions, express or implied.
SELLER (INCLUDING ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS, ALL OF WHICH ARE REFERRED TO HEREIN COLLECTIVELY AS THE "SELLER AFFILIATES") SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE GOODS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF THE GOODS OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF SUBSTITUTE OR REPLACEMENT EQUIPMENT, FACILITIES OR SERVICES, DOWN TIME, BUYER'S TIME, LOST DATA, INJURY TO PROPERTY OR ANY DAMAGES OR SUMS PAID BY BUYER TO THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF SELLER OR ANY OF THE SELLER AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER ANY CLAIM IS BASED UPON PRINCIPLES OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, PRINCIPLES OF INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED OR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE BE LIABLE TO BUYER OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY OF ANY KIND OR NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN EXCESS OF THE NET PURCHASE PRICE OF THE GOODS ACTUALLY DELIVERED TO AND PAID FOR BY BUYER HEREUNDER.
SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS AND NONE OF SELLER OR ANY SELLER AFFILIATE SHALL HAVE ANY DUTY TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, OR HOLD HARMLESS BUYER FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL DAMAGES OR COSTS INCURRED BY BUYER ARISING FROM THE INFRINGEMENT OF PATENTS OR TRADEMARKS OR VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHTS BY ANY OF THE GOODS.
8. Force Majeure
Seller shall not be held responsible for any failure of performance to make timely delivery of all or any part of the Goods in the event such failure was due, in whole or in part, to federal, provincial or municipal action, statute, ordinance or regulation, strike or other labor trouble, fire or other damage to or destruction of, in whole or in part, the Goods or the manufacturing facility for the Goods, the lack of or inability to obtain raw materials, labor, fuel, electrical power, water or supplies, or any other cause, act of God, contingency or circumstances not subject to the reasonable control of Seller, which causes delays or hinders the manufacture or delivery of Goods. Seller shall determine in good faith the extent to which it can reasonably control a cause, contingency, or circumstance that affects the performance of its obligations.
Buyer may not assign this Agreement without Seller's written consent. Seller is the sole intended beneficiary of this Agreement. If there is any inconsistency between this Agreement and any other agreement included with or relating to the Goods, this Agreement shall govern. This Agreement may not be modified, altered or amended without the written agreement of Seller. Any additional or altered terms attached to any order submitted by Buyer shall be null and void, unless expressly agreed to in writing by Seller. If any term of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired. This Agreement shall be interpreted under the laws of the State of Virginia, without giving effect to conflicts-of-law rules; and in the event of a dispute under this Agreement; Buyer submits to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia and hereby waives any objection to such jurisdiction and venue